There are times when you see some annoying posts by a user on your Instagram hashtag feed. What to do? You will have to block or “exclude” them on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
- Login to SociableKIT.
- Go to your Instagram hashtag feed solution.
- Go to the “Posts” tab.
- On the “Exclude users” field, click “Show user IDs” link.
- It will show you page where you can copy (under the image) the user ID related to the post you want to remove.
- Go back to “Exclude users” field, paste the user ID there.
- Hit “Save Changes” button. Done!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.