There are times when you see some annoying posts by a user on your Instagram hashtag feed. What to do? You will have to block or “exclude” them on your feed! Follow the simple steps below.
- Login to SociableKIT.
- Go to your Instagram hashtag feed solution.
- Go to the “Posts” tab.
- On the “Exclude users” field, click “Show user IDs” link.
- It will show you page where you can copy (under the image) the user ID related to the post you want to remove.
- Go back to “Exclude users” field, paste the user ID there.
- Hit “Save Changes” button. Done!
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org