Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Google Calendar on website. View a live demo of Google Calendar on a website here: View Demo
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and login. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Google Calendar feed.
- On the drop-down, scroll down, select “Google Calendar” option.
- Enter your Google Calendar ID.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
Paste the embed code on your website.
Why use SociableKIT?
- Customize google calendar embed – change colors and overall look & feel of Google calendar.
- Embed Google calendar without iFrame – say goodbye to annoying scrollbars on your website.
- Responsive Google Calendar embed – our widget displays well on any device. Desktop, laptop or smartphone.
If you need help or if you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply with the help you need.