I’m going to show you how to embed Google calendar on your website. Do you manage Google calendar? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Google Calendar” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Google Calendar ID.
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your code editor.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google calendar on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!