Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Google calendar on website. View a live demo of Google Calendar on a website here: View Demo
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Google calendar feed.
- On the drop-down, scroll down, select “Google Calendar” option.
- Enter your Google Calendar ID.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google calendar on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Why use SociableKIT?
- Customize google calendar embed – change colors and overall look & feel of Google calendar.
- Embed Google calendar without iFrame – say goodbye to annoying scrollbars on your website.
- Responsive Google Calendar embed – our widget displays well on any device. Desktop, laptop or smartphone.
If you need help or if you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com and I will reply with the help you need.