Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Medium post on website.
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and login. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Medium post.
- On the drop-down, scroll down, select “Medium Post” option.
- Enter your the link of your Medium post.
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
Paste the embed code on your website.
If you need help or if you have any questions, use our live chat box on the lower right corner of this page or send an email to [email protected]