Today I will teach you how to customize and embed Medium post on website.
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Medium post feed.
- On the drop-down, scroll down, select “Medium Post” option.
- Enter the link of your Medium post.
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Medium post feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!