Do you want to embed Bandsintown events on your Weebly website? Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
I’m going to show you how to embed Bandsintown events on Weebly. Do you manage a Bandsintown account and have added events to it? Do you have a Weebly website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Bandsintown events” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Bandsintown ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. It will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Go to your Weebly dashboard. Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Publish” button.
- Click the link.
- Wait until it’s loaded. Done! Great job!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Bandsintown events on Weebly website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!