I’m going to show you how to embed Eventbrite Events on Strikingly. Do you manage events using an Eventbrite account? Do you have a Strikingly website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Ready to embed Eventbrite events on Strikingly? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Eventbrite events” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Eventbrite ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Go to your Strikingly editor.
- On the sidebar, click “Add New Section” and click the “App Store & HTML” option.
- Change the title of the section and edit the block.
- Click the “Save” button and view your site.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Eventbrite events on Strikingly is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!