Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed Eventbrite Events on the website.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Eventbrite events feed.
- On the drop-down, select the “Eventbrite Events” option.
- Enter your Eventbrite ID. Copy your Eventbrite target URL and paste it on to the Eventbrite ID input box. Our system will automatically retrieve the Eventbrite ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Eventbrite events feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!