You can try our plugin now, view a live demo here or continue reading below.
Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed Eventbrite Events on the website. If you need help, email me at [email protected] or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Eventbrite Events.
- On the drop-down, select the “Eventbrite Events” option.
- Enter your Eventbrite ID. Copy your Eventbrite target URL and paste it on to the Eventbrite ID input box. Our system will automatically retrieve the Eventbrite ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.