In this video, you will learn how to embed Facebook group event (one event) on Duda. Do you manage an event using a Facebook group? Do you have a Duda website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Group Event (One Event)” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your Facebook group event ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Open your Duda page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option on the left side navigator, and name your page.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”,
- Then click the generated link, Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook group event (one event) on Duda is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.