I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook group events to Google Calendar GoDaddy. Do you manage events using Facebook group page and have a Google calendar? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Ready to embed Facebook group events to Google calendar on GoDaddy? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook group events to Google calendar” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Facebook group ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Click the ‘Copy URL’ button.
- Open your Google calendar.
- On the left side, see “Add friend’s calendar” field.
- Click the plus (+) icon > click “From URL” option.
- On “URL of calendar” field, copy and paste the link you copied above.
- Click ‘Add Calendar’ button. Loading will take 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, refresh Google calendar and see the left side of your calendar was loaded.
- Open your GoDaddy page editor.
- Click “Add Section”, scroll down and click the “HTML” option.
- Click the “Code will render here” section and on the sidebar, enter a section title.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”, then click the “Save and Publish”.
- Click the “View Site” button. Done!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page events on GoDaddy is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!