In this video, you will learn how to embed Facebook Group Post on Shopify. Do you manage posts using a Facebook group? Do you have an Shopify website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed Facebook group post on Shopify.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook group events feed.
- Select “Facebook group post” on the solution dropdown.
- Copy your Facebook group ID.
- Pasted it in the Facebook group id field.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Go to your Shopify dashboard.
- On the left side, click “Online Store” menu. Then, click “Pages”.
- There you can enter your unique page name. In the “Content” part click the “Show HTML” button on the upper right corner of Content.
- Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed a Facebook Group Post on Shopify is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!