I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook group post on Squarespace. Do you manage a Facebook group and post to it? Do you have a Weebly website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook group posts” on the dropdown.
- On the drop-down, select the “Facebook group posts” option.
- Enter your Facebook group ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. It will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Click the “Embed on website” button located on the upper right.
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Edit your events page or create a new blank page.
- Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook group posts on Squarespace is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!