In this video, you will learn how to embed Facebook group posts on Webnode. Do you manage posts using Facebook group? Do you have a Webnode website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Group Posts” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your Facebook group ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Go to your Webnode Page create a new blank page.
- Add an “HTML” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Publish” button.
- Click the website link. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed a Facebook group post on Webnode is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here.