Do you want to embed Facebook page about section on your website?
Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed Facebook page feed on website.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook page feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page About” option.
- Enter your Facebook Page ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page posts on Webflow is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.