I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook page event (One event) on Webnode. Do you manage single event in your Facebook group? Do you have a Webnode website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Ready to embed Facebook page event (One event) on Webnode? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Page Event (One Event)” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Facebook Page Event ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Open your Webnode page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option in right corner.
- On the lower part of the Page title, hover your mouse and click the “+” icon.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”, then click the “Save and Publish”.
- Click the “View Site” button. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page event (One event) on Webnode is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.