I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook page event on the website. Do you manage an event on your Facebook page? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Page Event (One Event)” on the dropdown.
- Enter your page event ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your code editor.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page event on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!