In this video, you will learn how to embed Facebook page events on Webnode. Do you events using Facebook page? Do you have a Webnode website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Do you want to embed Facebook page events on Webnode? Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Group Events” on the solution dropdown.
- Click the “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Open your Webnode page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option in right corner.
- On the lower part of the Page title, hover your mouse and click the “+” icon.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”,
- Then click the generated link, Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page events on Webnode is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.