I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook Page Events to Google calendar on GoDaddy. Do you manage events using Facebook page and have a Google calendar? Do you have a GoDaddy website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Ready to embed Facebook page events to Google calendar on GoDaddy? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook page events to Google calendar” on the dropdown.
- Click the “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page and your Facebook account is not yet connected, click the “Connect Facebook” button.
- Click the ‘Copy URL’ button.
- Open your Google calendar.
- On the left side, see “Add friend’s calendar” field.
- Click the plus (+) icon > click “From URL” option.
- On “URL of calendar” field, copy and paste the link you copied above.
- Click ‘Add Calendar’ button. Loading will take 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, refresh Google calendar and see the left side of your calendar was loaded.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Open your GoDaddy page editor.
- Click “Add Section”, scroll down and click the “HTML” option.
- Click the “Code will render here” section and on the sidebar, enter a section title.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”, then click the “Save and Publish”.
- Click the “View Site” button. Done!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page events to Google calendar on GoDaddy is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!