I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook page photo albums on Webnode. Do you manage photo albums on your Facebook page? Do you have a Webnode website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step-by-step text guide?
Ready to embed Facebook page offers on Webnode? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Page Photo Albums” on the dropdown.
- Click the “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page and your Facebook account is not yet connected, click the “Connect Facebook” button.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Open your Webnode page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option in right corner.
- On the lower part of the Page title, hover the mouse and click the “+” icon.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”,
- Click the website generated link. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page photo albums on Webnode is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.