Do you want to embed Facebook page photo albums on your Weebly website? Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook page photo albums on Weebly. Do you have photo albums on your Facebook page? Do you have a Weebly website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Please follow the steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook page photo albums” on the dropdown.
- Click the “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page and your Facebook account is not yet connected, click the “Connect Facebook” button.
- Click the “NEXT” button. It will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Go to your Weebly dashboard. Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Publish” button.
- Click the link.
- Wait until it’s loaded. Done! Great job!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page photo albums on Weebly website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!