I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook page playlist videos on Squarespace. Do you manage a playlist videos using a Facebook page? Do you have a Squarespace website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook page playlist videos” on the dropdown.
- Click the “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page and your Facebook account is not yet connected, click the “Connect Facebook” button.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Edit your playlist page or create a new blank page.
- Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page playlist videos on the Squarespace website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!