I’m going to show you how to embed Facebook page posts on Wix. Do you have posts on your Facebook page? Do you have a Wix website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Facebook page posts” on the dropdown.
- Click the “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page and your Facebook account is not yet connected, click the “Connect Facebook” button.
- Click the “NEXT” button. It will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Go to your Wix dashboard. Edit or add a new page.
- On the left side, click the “Add” button. Click the “More” menu.
- Drag “Embed a Site” to your page. Scale and position the Embed element.
- Click the “Enter website address” button.
- Go back to the SociableKIT dashboard. Click the “Embed on website” button.
- On the pop-up, click the “Link” tab. Copy the link.
- Go back to the Wix dashboard, paste it into the website address input box. On the upper right corner, click the “Publish” button. Click the “View Site” link. Done!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page posts on Wix website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!