In this video, you will learn how to embed Facebook Page Shop on Elementor. Do you manage products using a Facebook page? Do you have an Elementor website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Claim your free trial account here: https://sociablekit.com/free-access/
- Log in here: https://sociablekit.com/app/login
- Click the “Create solution” button.
- Select “Facebook Page Shop” on the solution dropdown.
- Click “Select Facebook page” button and click your target Facebook page on the pop-up.
- If you don’t see your Facebook page, you need to connect your Facebook account here.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Customize the look and feel of your solution.
- Go to your Elementor dashboard.
- On the left side, click the “Pages” menu. Then, click “Add New”.
- There you can enter your unique page name. After that, you can click “Edit with Elementor” button located at the upper part of your page title.
- Type “HTML” on the widget’s search box. Drag and drop the widget to the content block of your page.
- Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page shop on the Elementor is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here.