I’m going to show you how to embed Google calendar on Weebly. Do you have a Google account and manage a Google Calendar? Do you have a Weebly website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Please follow the steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Google calendar” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Google calendar ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. It will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Go to your Weebly dashboard. Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Publish” button.
- Click the link.
- Wait until it’s loaded. Done! Great job!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google calendar on Weebly website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!