I’m going to show you how to embed Google my business photos on Webnode. Do you manage a Google place with photos? Do you have a Webnode website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step-by-step text guide?
Ready to embed Facebook page offers on Webnode? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Google my business photos” on the dropdown.
- Paste your Google place name in the text field and click the place.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Open your Webnode page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option in the right corner.
- On the lower part of the Page title, hover the mouse and click the “+” icon.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”,
- Click the website-generated link. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google my business photos on Webnode is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.