Today I will teach you how to customize and embed a Google my business profile on your website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the drop-down, select “Google my Business Profile” option.
- Enter your Google business profile name.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Google my business profile on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.