Today I will teach you how to customize and embed a Google my business profile on your website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the drop-down, select “Google my Business Profile” option.
- Enter your Google business profile name.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google my business profile on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Google my business profile on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.