Do you want to embed Google reviews on your Squarespace site? Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
In this video, you will learn how to embed Google reviews on Squarespace Do you manage reviews on your Google? Do you have a Squarespace website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
The following are the text version of the steps I did in the video. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
1. Claim your free trial account here: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
2. Login here: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
3. Click the “+ Create Solution” button.
4. Enter your unique solution name.
5. On the drop-down, select “Google reviews” option.
6. Enter your Google place.
7. Click the “Next” button.
8. Customize the look and feel of your solution.
9. Click the “Embed on website” button located on the upper right.
11. Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Edit your events page or create a new blank page.
12. Add a “Code” block.
13. Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
14. Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
15. Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google reviews on Squarespace is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.