Today I will teach you how to embed Instagram hashtag feed on website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and login. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Instagram hashtag feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Instagram Hashtag Feed” option.
- Enter your Instagram hashtag text, without the # sign.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Get Embed Code” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
SociableKIT Useful Features
|Show Instagram pictures & videos with a certain hashtag||YES|
|Hashtag feed is updated every hour||YES|
|Responsive, works with desktop or mobile||YES|
|Change look & feel colors using color picker||YES|
|Choose color themes||YES|
|Change space between posts||YES|
|Specify number of posts shown by default||YES|
|Control number of columns||YES|
|Moderate by excluding users||YES|
|Moderate by excluding posts||YES|
|Show or hide hashtag text||YES|
|Show or hide top posts||YES|
|Show or hide post hover||YES|
|Change font family||YES|
|Change font sizes||YES|
|Change button text||YES|
|Show or hide “load more” button||YES|
|Fast and friendly support||YES|
|Automatic application updates||YES|
|More useful features are coming soon||YES|
Why use SociableKIT?
There are times you do not want to upload photos and videos on Instagram. You just want to use Instagram content (by hashtag) posted by other people and embed it on your website.
Why? Because you know how tiring it is to upload Instagram photos and videos twice. One on Instagram. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the SociableKIT website plugin.
Once you signed up (get started here), you won’t have to upload anything on Instagram anymore. Let the crowd of Instagram users do it for you.
The SociableKIT website plugin will display Instagram hashtag feed on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your website visitors enjoy the Instagram hashtag feed on your website as well.
Will SociableKIT work on my website?
SociableKIT Website Plugins has been tried and tested to work with the following CMS or website builders: Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, Shopify, WordPress, Tumblr, Jimdo, Mobirise, Voog, Drupal and Adobe Muse.
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that SociableKIT will still work on your website!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Instagram feed on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.