I’m going to show you how to embed Instagram story highlights on Squarespace. Do you manage story highlights using an Instagram account? Do you have a Squarespace website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Instagram Story Highlights” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Instagram username without the @ sign.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “Embed on website” button located on the upper right.
- Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Create a new blank page.
- Add a “Code” block.
- Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Instagram story highlights on the Squarespace website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.