I’m going to show you how to embed Instagram story highlights on the website. Do you manage story highlights using a public Instagram account? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Instagram Story Highlights” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Instagram username, without the @ sign.
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your code editor.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Instagram Story Highlights on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!