I’m going to show you how to embed LinkedIn Page Posts on HTML. Do you manage posts using a LinkedIn page account? Do you have an HTML? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Ready to embed LinkedIn page posts on HTML? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “LinkedIn page posts” on the dropdown.
- Enter your LinkedIn page username.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed LinkedIn page posts on HTML is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!