Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed LinkedIn page posts feed on website. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom LinkedIn page posts.
- On the drop-down, select “LinkedIn page posts” option.
- Enter your LinkedIn page ID. This can be your page username.
Here’s an example on how to get LinkedIn page username: https://www.linkedin.com/company/procter-and-gamble/
Based on that link, the LinkedIn username is procter-and-gamble
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed LinkedIn page posts feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!