Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed LinkedIn page posts feed on website. If you need help, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom LinkedIn page posts.
- On the drop-down, select “LinkedIn page posts” option.
- Enter your LinkedIn page ID. This can be your page username.
Here’s an example on how to get LinkedIn page username: https://www.linkedin.com/company/procter-and-gamble/
Based on that link, the LinkedIn username is procter-and-gamble
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.