I’m going to show you how to embed the LinkedIn profile post on Webnode. Do you manage posts using a personal LinkedIn account? Do you have a Webnode website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
Ready to embed Facebook page offers on Webnode? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “LinkedIn Profile Post” on the dropdown.
- Enter your LinkedIn username.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Open your Webnode page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option in the right corner.
- On the lower part of the Page title, hover the mouse and click the “+” icon.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”,
- Click the website-generated link. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed LinkedIn profile post on Webnode is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.