I’m going to show you how to embed LinkedIn profile posts on your website. Do you manage posts using a personal LinkedIn account? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “LinkedIn Profile Posts” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your LinkedIn profile username.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Customize the look and feel of your solution.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed LinkedIn profile posts feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!