In this video, you will learn how to embed LinkedIn Page Posts on the Website. Do you manage a LinkedIn account and posts to it? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed LinkedIn profile posts on website. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
- Claim your free trial account here: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
- Log in here: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “LinkedIn Profile Posts” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your LinkedIn Page Username.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Customize the look and feel of your solution.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed LinkedIn profile posts feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!