Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed LinkedIn profile posts on website. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
- Create a free SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom LinkedIn profile posts.
- On the drop-down, select “LinkedIn Profile Posts” option.
- Enter your LinkedIn Profile ID. This can be your profile username.
Here’s an example on how to get LinkedIn profile ID:
Based on that link, the LinkedIn profile ID is williamhgates
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.