In this video, you will learn how to embed YouTube live video on Shopify. Do you manage a YouTube Channel? Do you have a Shopify website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
The following are the text version of the steps I did in the video. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Login here: https://sociablekit.com/app/login
- Click the “Create solution” button.
- Enter your unique solution name.
- Select “YouTube Live Video” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your YouTube channel ID or custom name.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Customize the look and feel of your solution.
- Go to your Shopify dashboard.
- On the left side, click “Online Store” menu. Then, click “Pages”.
- There you can enter your unique page name. In the “Content” part click the “Show HTML” button on the upper right corner of Content.
- Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed YouTube live video on your Shopify is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.