In this video, you will learn how to embed Pinterest Board on Shopify. Do you manage board using a Pinterest account? Do you have a Shopify website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
The following are the text version of the steps I did in the video.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Pinterest Board feed.
- Select “Pinterest Board” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter the user ID and board name.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Go to your Shopify dashboard.
- On the left side, click “Online Store” menu. Then, click “Pages”.
- There you can enter your unique page name. In the “Content” part click the “Show HTML” button on the upper right corner of Content.
- Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Pinterest board on Shopify is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!