I’m going to show you how to embed TikTok Feed on GoDaddy. Do you manage the TikTok account? Do you have a GoDaddy website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/ You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “TikTok Feed” on the dropdown
- Copy your TikTok profile URL.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Open your GoDaddy page editor.
- Click “Add Section”, scroll down and click the “HTML” option.
- Click the “Code will render here” section and on the sidebar, enter a section title.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”, then click the “Save and Publish”.
- Click the “View Site” button. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed TikTok Feed on GoDaddy? is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.