I’m going to show you how to embed TikTok Feed on GoDaddy. Do you manage the TikTok account? Do you have a GoDaddy website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Need a step-by-step text guide?
Ready to embed Medium feed on GoDaddy? Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “TikTok Feed” on the dropdown.
- Copy your TikTok profile URL.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Open your GoDaddy page editor.
- Click “Add Section”, scroll down and click the “HTML” option.
- Click the “Code will render here” section and on the sidebar, enter a section title.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”, then click the “Save and Publish”.
- Click the “View Site” button. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed TikTok Feed on GoDaddy is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.