In this video, you will learn how to embed a Twitter collection on Webnode. Do you manage a public Twitter account with tweet collection to it? Do you have a Webnode website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “Twitter Collection” on the dropdown.
- Enter your Twitter collection ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Open your Webnode page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option in the right corner.
- On the lower part of the Page title, hover the mouse and click the “+” icon.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”,
- Click the website-generated link. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed the Twitter collection on Webnode is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.