Do you want to embed Twitter feed on your Webflow site? Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
In this video, you will learn how to embed Twitter feed on Webflow. Do you have a Twitter account page? Do you have a Webflow website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
The following are the text version of the steps I did in the video. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
1. Claim your free trial account here: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
2. Login here: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
3. Click the blue “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
4. Enter your unique solution name.
5. Select “Twitter feed” on the solution dropdown.
6. Enter your Twitter URL.
7. Click the “Next” button.
8. Customize the look and feel of your solution.
10. Go to your Webflow dashboard. Create a new page or open your existing page. Make adjustments to your page if you need to.
11. On the upper left side, click Add. Scroll down, drag the Embed component to your page. 12. Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT. Click the Save and Close button.
13. Click Publish. Click your site URL. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Twitter feed on Webflow is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.