Today I will teach you how to embed Twitter feed on website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in. [Video Tutorial]
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the drop-down, select “Twitter Feed” option.
- Enter your Twitter username, without the @ sign. For example: nba
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your code editor.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Twitter feed on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
Why use SociableKIT?
If you always use Twitter and you manage a related website, you know how tiring it is to post your update twice. One on Twitter. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the SociableKIT website plugin.
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to post your Twitter update only once. One on Twitter.
The SociableKIT website plugin will display your Twitter account feed on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your website visitors enjoy Twitter feed on your website as well.
How to get started?
Enter your email address below and click the Sign Up button.
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Live demo of SociableKIT Twitter Feed
Will SociableKIT work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that SociableKIT will still work on your website!
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Twitter feed on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.