Do you want to embed Twitter hashtag feed on your Webflow site? Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
In this video, you will learn how to embed Twitter hashtag feed on Webflow. Do you manage a twitter account page and have added a hashtag to a post? Do you have a Wix website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
The following are the text version of the steps I did in the video. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here https://sociablekit.com/support/
1. Claim your free trial account here: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
2. Login here: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
3. Click the blue “+ Create SociableKIT Solution” button.
4. Enter your unique solution name.
5. Select “Twitter Hashtag Feed” on the solution dropdown.
6. Enter your Twitter hashtag URL.
7. Click the “Next” button.
8. Customize the look and feel of your solution.
10. Go to your Shopify dashboard.
11. On the left side, click “Online Store” menu. Then, click “Pages”.
12. There you can enter your unique page name. In the “Content” part click the “Show HTML” button on the upper right corner of Content.
13. Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
14. Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Twitter hashtag feed on Webflow is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here.