I’m going to show you how to embed Twitter hashtag feed on your website. Do you manage Twitter account and have a hashtag to a tweet? Do you have a website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the drop-down, select “Twitter Hashtag Feed” option.
- Enter your Twitter hashtag, without the # sign. For example: serengeti
- Click the “Next” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Open your code editor.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
- Refresh your page. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page events on the website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!