I’m going to show you how to embed Vimeo Channel on Elementor. Do you manage a Vimeo account? Do you have an Elementor website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button
- Select the “Vimeo Channel” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your Vimeo username.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Go to your Elementor dashboard.
- On the left side, click the “Pages” menu. Then, click “Add New”.
- There you can enter your unique page name. After that, you can click the “Edit with Elementor” button located at the upper part of your page title.
- Type “HTML” on the widget’s search box. Drag and drop the widget to the content block of your page.
- Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here.
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Vimeo channel on Elementor is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!