In this video, you will learn how to embed a YouTube channel on Elementor. Do you have a YouTube channel? Do you have an Elementor website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
Here’s how to customize and embed YouTube playlist on Elementor.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom YouTube Playlist feed.
- Select “YouTube Channel” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your YouTube playlist ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Go to your Elementor dashboard.
- On the left side, click the “Pages” menu. Then, click “Add New”.
- There you can enter your unique page name. After that, you can click “Edit with Elementor” button located at the upper part of your page title.
- Type “HTML” on the widget’s search box. Drag and drop the widget to the content block of your page.
- Paste the code you copied from SociableKIT.
- Click the Save. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed a YouTube Channel on Elementor is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!