In this video, you will learn how to embed YouTube playlists (multiple Playlists) on Duda. Do you manage playlists using YouTube? Do you have a Duda website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you! Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step-by-step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Sign up for a free trial here. You will be automatically logged in after you sign up.
- On the dashboard, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- Select “YouTube Playlists (Multiple Playlist)” on the solution dropdown.
- Enter your YouTube Channel ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options. You can use it for changing the look and feel of your feed.
- Open your Duda page.
- Click “Pages”, Click the “Add Page” option on the left side navigator, and name your page.
- On the upper right corner, click “Publish”,
- Then click the generated link, Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed YouTube playlists (Multiple Playlists) on Duda is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here.