Twitter collections is a kind of Twitter timeline that can be managed manually or programmed using Twitter API. The Twitter collection ID is useful when you want to embed a Twitter collection on your website using SociableKIT. It might be useful for your own application as well.
Here’s how to get or find the Twitter list ID.
- Using your web browser, go to your Twitter collection.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the text after “/timelines/”
- Copy the value because that is your Twitter collection ID.
- Here’s an example:
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Twitter collection ID!