Vimeo channels are a beautiful way to showcase your videos. The Vimeo channel ID is useful when you want to embed a Vimeo channel on your website using SociableKIT. It might be useful for your own application as well.
Here’s how to get or find the Vimeo channel ID or username.
- Using your web browser, go to your Vimeo channel.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the text after “vimeo.com/channels/”
- Copy the value because that is your Vimeo channel ID.
- Here’s an example:
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Vimeo channel ID!