If you need to embed YouTube Channel Videos on your website, you need to find your YouTube Channel Custom Name. Follow the simple steps below.
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- On the browser address bar, you will see something like this: https://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector
- Your YouTube channel custom name is the text after /user/. In our example above, the YouTube channel custom name is TEDtalksDirector
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org