If you need to customize and embed YouTube playlist videos on your website, you need to find its YouTube playlist ID. Here’s how:
- Go to your target YouTube playlist on the browser.
- On the address bar, you will see something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLykC1VN7NY&list=PLFs4vir_WsTwEd-nJgVJCZPNL3HALHHpF
- The playlist ID is the characters after “list=” so in the URL above, our playlist ID is PLFs4vir_WsTwEd-nJgVJCZPNL3HALHHpF
- Copy the playlist ID.
- Go back to SociableKIT dashboard and paste it in the “YouTube Playlist ID” field.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related SociableKIT solutions
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Sign up now and when you subscribe, GET 30% DISCOUNT
on the first year of any yearly plans. Don’t miss out!