UPDATE: This tutorial is outdated. To get a working page access token, please follow this tutorial.
The Facebook Page access token that “never expire” is needed to embed Facebook page reviews on your website. If you do not have this, you’ll have to reset your access token manually every 60 days. This is how to prevent that situation.
- Make sure you are an admin of your target Facebook page.
- Create Facebook App ID. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get short-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Get long-lived user access token. Skip this step if you got one.
- Go to this link. Paste your long-lived access token. Click “Get Facebook Page Access Token” button.
- Find your target Facebook page, below the name is its Facebook page access token. Copy it.
- If you want to make sure your Facebook page access token never expires, click “Debug” button.
- If you can see “expires: never”, it means Facebook page access token will never expire.
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
Related SociableKIT solutions
365 Days of Social Media Content Ideas: Your Complete Guide to Engaging Posts
This comprehensive resource is filled with engaging and interactive post ideas to keep your social media feeds vibrant all year round.
No more stress about what to post next or how to engage your followers – we've got you covered!
Start your journey towards an enhanced online presence today! Please enter your name and email below, and this invaluable tool will be on its way to your inbox.