The Facebook group event ID is useful when you are creating a SociableKIT solution like Facebook group event. It might be useful for your own application as well.
Here’s how to get or find your Facebook group event ID.
- Using your web browser, go to your Facebook group event.
- On your browser’s address bar, look for the number after “facebook.com/events/”
- Copy the value because that is your Facebook group event ID.
- Here’s an example:
Need SociableKIT support?
We can help you. There are two ways to send your questions, comments or suggestions to us. Choose one.
- Use our live chat box located here or on the lower right corner of this page.
- Send an email to [email protected]
Related SociableKIT solutions
Using SociableKIT, you can customize and embed Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter feed and more on your website. Learn how to do it by choosing any tutorial here.
Thank you for reading this tutorial about how to find Facebook group event ID!
Increase Your Website Engagement with Social Media Feeds: Download Our Free Guide
Discover how to increase engagement, showcase your brand's personality, and drive more traffic to your website.
By entering your name and email, you'll get instant access to our comprehensive guide that covers choosing the right social media platform, best practices for maximizing engagement, and integration tools.
Start growing your online presence and building a loyal following today!